Dyll is a virtual office, meaning even full-time employees get to work from home! No need to deal with traffic, pollution, or getting up early to get to your desk by 9 a.m. We do meet for brainstorms and presentations, though, so you still need to have a wardrobe besides pajamas.
We’re looking for independent thinkers eager to work with the B.E.S.T. in buzz!
Check out our full-time posts below.
- Highly responsible about deadlines
- Above-average technical know-how in graphic design software
- Good at following strategic directions
- Need we say “Creative”?
- Very good at keeping track of details; with excellent memory and organizational skills
- Has background in integrated marketing communications
- Confident leader with strong time management skills
- Highly sociable and charismatic
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Personable, 21 – 25 years old; graduate of top university
- Fast thinker; highly creative
- Impeccable with English (Grammar is never a problem)
- Capable in Tagalog (Mahusay nang kaunti)
- Responsible, self-disciplined
- 21 – 25 years old; graduate of top university
- Personable, with good presentation skills
We’re also in constant need of part-time WRITERS and COMMUNICATION RESEARCHERS for our digital arm, iDyll.
Last updated: February 2018