Dyll is a virtual office, meaning even full-time employees get to work from home! No need to deal with traffic, pollution, or getting up early to get to your desk by 9 a.m. We do meet for client presentations and production work though, so you still need to have a wardrobe besides pajamas.
We’re looking for independent thinkers eager to work with the B.E.S.T. in buzz!
Check out our full-time posts below.
To serve as the home-based central coordinator and ambassador between Clients and the Ad Agency, keeping track of client requirements, project timelines and costs, and all creative work-in-progress.
- Very good at keeping track of details; highly organized with good time-management skills
- Is personable with excellent people skills— crucial for Client meetings and presentations
- Impeccable written and oral English communication skills
- Can spearhead teamwork confidently and responsibly even when working from home
- Background in advertising and promotions a plus
- Highly responsible about deadlines
- Above-average technical know-how in graphic design software
- Good at following strategic directions
- Need we say “Creative?”
- Fast thinker; highly creative
- Impeccable with English (Grammar is never a problem)
- Capable in Tagalog (Mahusay nang kaunti)
- Responsible, self-disciplined
- 21 – 25 years old; graduate of top university
- Personable, with good presentation skills
We’re also in constant need of part-time ARTISTS, WRITERS and COMMUNICATION RESEARCHERS for our digital arm, iDyll.
Last updated: February 2019