Would you like to see some fresh ideas on how to get people buzzing about your brand?
Collection and Use of Personal Information
You can visit the website www.dyll.biz without revealing any INFORMATION. However, some sections and services on the website needs to collect INFORMATION to function.
DYLL will use this INFORMATION to reply to your inquiries, provide you with requested products and services, and contact you regarding new products and services.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
Dyll.biz automatically receives and records non-personal information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookie information and requested pages. DYLL may use this information to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services. However, DYLL does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
DYLL may disclose your INFORMATION to third parties who work on behalf of DYLL to provide the products and services you requested. We will share your INFORMATION for these purposes only with third parties whose privacy policies are consistent with ours or third parties who agree to abide by our policies with respect to handling your INFORMATION.
DYLL may otherwise disclose your INFORMATION when:
- We have your express consent to share the INFORMATION for a specified purpose;
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or other such legal processes;
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of DYLL;
- We find that your actions on our website violate any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal INFORMATION as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any INFORMATION to DYLL via the website www.dyll.biz. If you have previously provided INFORMATION to DYLL via the website www.dyll.biz and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify DYLL via email@example.com.
While no data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure, DYLL employs all measures within its power to safeguard your INFORMATION from unauthorized access.
Furthermore, DYLL retains your INFORMATION only as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes identified above or as required by law.
DYLL may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of www.dyll.biz after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
Choose ONE of three easy ways to get started:
- We could meet so you can tell us about your brand in person
- If you have a brief ready, you could attach it here for your convenience.
- If you still don’t have a formal brief, simply tell us a few things and we’ll get back to you